Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Bath? Greenwich actually

Me and my friends are planning to go to Bath on the 30th October, 2010. I woke up in the morning and we gathered up in my friends house. We rent one manual car to drive up to bath. However something was wrong with the car. It produce this really bad smell and there are smoke from the machine. We dicided not to go to Bath and discussing where should we go for one hour. It was really funny but stressful in the same time. And so we decided to go to Greenwich. Some of the Underground was close so we took the 'boat' on the river to get there. Here are some photographs I took during the trip.  




Churos!
And some mouthwatering food in the market...



The beautiful architecture and blue sky



The Indo crue




Autumn leaves


Theeee hilllsss aree allivveee with thee souundd offf musssicccccccc....



I had a whole lot of fun!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. your photos make me wanna get a wide angle lens !!! dang it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. seems you have great fun,envious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you're blogging now han!! duh, itu arsitekturnya keren abissss <3

    ReplyDelete