Tuesday, November 2, 2010

PAPERonBODY

I hope you readers get what i mean with structures on body on the last post. These pictures will definitely help you. I ask my friend to help me post with some of my 3D works and she's actually pretty good. Thank you Chae Ah.









The structure looks as if its part of the tube top.





my favorite 'ring'






She was awkward at first but as we go on she got better. How I wish i could took her and my structures in a more professional studio with great lighting!

I've enjoyed this rotation because i think the works linked with 3D spatial. The things I learn from this rotation is to explore and do as many as we can so we have alternatives. 
My assessment is coming soon! So wish me luck

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. *liked* as if i could put the thumbs up button on facebook..hehehe

    ini lu foto pake flash nga ??

    ReplyDelete