Monday, November 29, 2010

Wooden Furniture

Over the reading week, we were asked to find a piece of wooden furniture that i can transform. The furniture has to be wood so it would be easier for us to disassemble. The furniture shouldn't be massive because I should be able to carry it on the tube.

So on Thursday the 9th November 2010 my friend and I went and walk around Angle to look for dumped or second hand furniture. Wasn't easy and some cost more then £10! The day was windy and cold. It was terrable luckly it didnt rain. We went to this really quiet neighborhood and I saw some shelves beside the street not owned by someone! I was about to take some since its a furniture wood and can be carried around. When I was about to take them an African British man came to us and said in a low voice 'you girls takin' my scarp I'll cut you' He came closer to us and have us both around his arms! I quickly run but stop to realize my friend was not running with me. That man walked a way and laugh at us. It was really weird but scary at the same time. I was so shocked it was terrible remembering that but thanks God we both are good and safe. We went to one antique second hand shop and I got my self a big broken wooden chair for £10. Not bad.














No comments:

Post a Comment