Monday, November 29, 2010

passion

Beside art, music is have always been a big part of me. Have learnt piano since 6 years old and followed by violin. I'm very greatful now since im in london i want to watch as many musicals, ballette's, orchestra's and concerts as much as possible.

The musicals I've watched are...








Last Thursday, 4th November 2010 I watch Sir Charles Mackerras Memorial Concert presented by Anthony Andrews in Royal Festival Hall. Played by the philharmonic Orchestra. They played Handel, Mozart and Dvorak. It was a great experience! But i guess my friends and I was the youngest between all the audience. 

I also watch the performance of Rufus Wainwright on the 22nd of November 2010! He was such a great einternainer because we were in the concert hall for more then 3 hours but it didn't felt long at all.




Cannot wait to watch and see KATHERIN JENKINS sing and NUTCRACKER BALLET performance!!  :D



xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment