Monday, November 1, 2010

Cut Shift Hold

Well as I said on the last post, we didn't make dresses and shorts. We had our own picture relating to the theme 'compress and expand'. and from those pictures we develop them to 3d works. It was pretty amazing because something that simple can be so delicate and its just paper. We cut parts of the photographs (whatever you want) and sift it (fold it) and hold! from those 3d paper made other structures that can be worn or stuck in the body. Here are some of my stuff;


























So yeah i hope you get what i mean by cut, shift, and hold. I really had fun doing this, because it just comes naturally without any thinking! However I start hating paper when I'm stuck. :p I tried on different materials because the weight of papers effect the flow of the model.

1 comment:

  1. HEY HANA! love browsing through your blog..never knew you'd get into it! keep it up, these artworks are serious treats for my eyes... <3

    fely

    ReplyDelete