Monday, October 11, 2010

Chelsea?

Very sorry for not introducing my college first of all. So here I am in London attending the foundation course of art and desing in Chelsea College of Art and Design, one of the University of the Arts London.



My first ever HDR photography



I love the natural flare in this photo. It was such a sunny day when I took this pictures and I'm loving the great weather.



My favorite silhouette photo.


The first week in chelsea was not so good. I guess I have this shock of how different college is from school. Firstly everyone is so individual and what's worse I am the only Indonesian in my class. Its pretty different here from BIS ( the British International School, Jakarta) where everything is provided for you. For example the school provide paints and everything else for you just to use. While here I have to buy everything for myself and that I have to carry everything to school every single day! WALKING! I never walk in Jakarta because everyone use their private transportation. However, I feel very lucky because my Mum is still around on my first week of school. She does make me feel beter and less lonely. When My mum left and go back to Jakarta, My roommate, Nabila arrived! Say Hi to Nabila and my new home :)



Check out Nabila's blog


Have a bless day everyone

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment