Tuesday, October 12, 2010

eighteen pictures


7 October 2010.
I thought this birthday would be gray chilly and lonely but turns out to be such a great, full of surprise birthday. On the day before my birthday I found this yellow card with Indonesian stamps, peeping under my door. Its from my little 5 year old cousin (Prayoga and Maya).


The letter was written by my 5 year old cousin. Its so cute.


On the 7th, I had a little birthday lunch in Nando's with my college friends. I decided to give them a little treat on my birthday.  



From left to right: Patt, Andrew, Saskia, Kayo, Me and Nok



a great chocolate cheesecake for desert. nyamm!


However these great people surprise me with birthday gifts. I've always love surprises and I love the presents more.


Sparkling ring from Saskia


Kayo brought me flowers! its so sweet of her! I love flowers.



The red wool scarf is from Andrew and this panda winter hat is from Patt. Funny because I saw this hat before and I told my roommate that I wouldn't ever ever buy that. Maybe the hat and I were ment to be -___-'


This beautiful ring from Nok


My roommate gave me this beautiful ring! And I like it so much. It's now officially one of my favorites.


 Another ring from my roommate. Maybe you notice that most people give me rings, it's because I love rings and I'm crazy about hello kitty.




I went home and see these beautiful pink roses on the table. Its from my mother, she's so sweet to still send me flowers whilst she's in Jakarta. This really made my day! I love you mum.






Overall I had a wonderful birthday here in London. Thank you for all the wonderful gifts and the great wishes.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. wow, some of these photos are seriously amazing!
    i'm glad you had a good birthday, especially even though you are far away from home (:

    ReplyDelete